NoLimit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linkshell RULES!!!!! NO DRAMA !!!

Go down

Linkshell RULES!!!!! NO DRAMA !!! Empty Linkshell RULES!!!!! NO DRAMA !!!

Post  Dreamsaver Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:23 am

Exclamation Exclamation Arrow NO DRAMA!!!! Exclamation Exclamation

Suspect NoLimit Linkshell RULES... Live by them or Get the Boot!! Suspect

LEADER'S HAVE THE ULTIMATE SAY WHEN LOCKING AN ITEM FOR A LS MEMBER

Exclamation Exclamation FROM NOW ON.. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BE AT A LS EVENT WHEN YOU ARE INGAME, IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ATTEND THEN PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

******** REAL LIFE > than FFXI always!!********

POINTS WILL BE UPDATED WITHIN 24HRS AFTER A LS EVENT!!!

1. IF WE ARE AT A LS EVENT AND YOU DO NOT STAY FOR THE WHOLE EVENT AND YOU GO DO SOMETHING ELSE IN-GAME.. YOU WILL NOT GET ANY POINTS FOR YOUR ATTENDED TIME

2. EVEN IF WE HAVE A LS EVENT THAT YOU ARE NOT IN MAIN ALLIANCE PLEASE UNDERSTAND YOU WILL BE ROTATED IN TO BE ABLE TO GET EXPERIENCE KILLING THAT MOB. HOWEVER.. YOU DO GET POINTS FOR BEING AT THE EVENT.. NO MATTER WHAT.. BUT YOU HAVE TO STAY FROM BEGINNING TO END AND NOT AFK THE WHOLE TIME. SO.. THAT BEING SAID.. IF YOU COME FOR 1-2 HOURS BUT THE WHOLE LS IS THERE FOR 10HRS.. AND YOU LEAVE TO GO DO EXP PARTY, OR CAMPAIGN etc....Unless it has been discussed with me (Dreamsaver) FIRST!!!!!!! IF YOU LEAVE AND YOU ARE SEEN IN ANOTHER AREA OTHER THAN WITH THE LS DOING EVENTS, YOU WILL NOT GET ANY POINTS!!!

~~~ON THIS NOTE I WILL NOW ADDRESS ANOTHER ISSUE ABOUT PPL WHO HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHAR AND WHO ATTEND EVENTS ON THOSE ALT CHAR'S WITH OTHER ENDGAME LINKSHELL'S........ YOU WILL BE ABLE TO LOT ON GEAR AS LONG AS YOU FARM WITH NOLIMIT.. AND YOU OR YOUR ALT CHAR SHOWES UP FOR NOLIMIT SCH'D EVENTS.. if you are with your other LS during NoLimit events and miss OUR event... YOUR LOTTING RIGHT'S HAVE CHANGED!!!

I HAVE NOT MADE A RULE ABOUT THIS MATTER UNTIL NOW... I DO NOT CARE THAT YOU HAVE ALT CHAR'S BUT BECAUSE YOU DO NOT REMAIN "LOYAL" TO NOLIMIT YOUR LOTTING RIGHTS HAVE CHANGED, SINCE YOU ARE IN MORE THAN ONE ENDGAME LS... YOU WILL NOW BE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST OF BEING ABLE TO LOT FOR GEAR THAT YOU WANT/NEED, YES I UNDERSTAND YOU STILL MAY COME TO FARMING EVENTS BUT BECAUSE YOU ARE IN MORE THAN ONE "SKY" LS.. YOU ARE ALSO ABLE TO HAVE A CHANCE OF GETTING THAT SAME GEAR WITH THEM.... UNTIL YOU ARE "LOYAL" TO NOLIMIT AND ITS EVENTS..

THIS RULE IS IN PLACE AND WILL REMAIN!!

IF YOU DO HAVE ALT CHAR'S AND USE THEM FOR ONLY "NOLIMIT" THEN THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU!!!!

OH... AND... IF YOU DO NOT SHOW UP TO EVENTS WITH THE LS FOR 2 DAYS OF FARMING OR MORE.. YOUR LOTTING RIGHT'S HAVE CHANGED ALSO... IF YOU SHOW UP TO GODS OR KIRINS AFTER BEING GONE FOR A WEEK OR MORE AND HAVE MISSED 2 DAY'S OF FARMING W/O DISCUSSING YOUR ABSENCE W/ME,... YOU MUST ASK ME (DREAMSAVER) IF YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BID ON GEAR FROM THOSE GODS/KIRINS... HOWEVER YOU WILL GET POINTS FOR ATTENDING A LS EVENT. BUT YOU MUST FARM TO BE ABLE TO LOT ON GEAR...

IT IS NOT FAIR TO SHOW UP ONLY TO GOD'S/KIRIN'S!!

*** YES YOU CAN GO FARMING ON NON SCH LS DAY'S OF FARMING TO EARN BIDDING RIGHTS.. AS LONG AS YOU DO COME BACK WITH A POP ITEM!! AND YOU HAVE TO LET ME (DREAMSAVER) KNOW THAT YOU ARE FARMING ON YOUR OWN TIME AND YOU HAVE TO TRADE THAT ITEM TO A LEADER OR HAVE IT ON YOUR PERSON WHEN WE ATTEND SKY

3. IF YOU ATTEND AN EVENT BUT THEN SOMETHING IN REAL LIFE COMES UP, THEN YES.. YOU WILL GET POINTS FOR ATTENDING.

4. YOU CANNOT JUST SHOW UP FOR GODS OR KIRINS TO EARN POINTS AND THINK YOU WILL BE ABLE TO LOT ON GEAR... YOU HAVE TO COME TO FARMING.. IT IS NOT FAIR TO MAKE THE OTHER LS MEMBERS FARM FOR POP ITEMS FOR GEAR YOU WANT/NEED.. YOU HAVE TO DO THE WORK ALSO TO BE ABLE TO GET GEAR.. SO THE MORE YOU FARM THE MORE POINTS YOU GET... AND YOU WILL GET GEAR.. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

IN THE END.. ALL THINGS SAID AND DONE... LS LEADER'S HAVE THE ULTIMATE SAY IN WHO CAN LOT!!

5. Do not make me angry - I sound like James Earl Jones aka Darth Vader!!! - I am your FATHER!

WHEN I SAY DISCUSS WITH A LS LEADER, I MEAN CONTACT ME : DREAMSAVER.. IF I AM NOT ON THEN YOU ARE TO CONTACT, JUNNO, ANABELLA, KILIOS... POST ON FORUMS OR SEND ME A MSG ON THE WEB-SITE... Do not send me a / tell in game.. send me a MSG in-game..if you have to add me to friends list.. THEN ADD ME!!

6. Only lot on the item your job level can use/equip at that Time.!!! Shocked

7. Participation in farming events will affect your lotting privileges Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation YOU MUST FARM. cheers

8. No using your points to lot for someone else. Your points are your points alone. drunken

9. Leaders will have the ultimate say if things get too out of hand. If you feel there is a problem or concern please feel free to discuss with me or other leaders. king queen

10. No Drama Please! geek

11. Please come to events on the Job you are asked to show as.. This is not a ME, MYSELF or I , LS, we are all here to get gear but we need the ppl on the right jobs. IF you need a Buffer on a job.. Sky is not the place to get it.. You have Free time please get your job's a buffer during Free Time! scratch

12. NO DRAMA!!!! NO DRAMA!!!! NO DRAMA!!!!!!!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by Dreamsaver on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 37 times in total (Reason for editing : New Rule for Everyone to follow Updated again!!!)
Dreamsaver
Dreamsaver
Admin

Back to top Go down